Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tips on writing anti essays
There are many types of essay assignments which appear in the academic assessment methods. Each one has a unique objective and is meant to serve a specific purpose. Sometimes the purpose of the assignment would be just to evaluate the students’ writing skills and their knowledge of the covered portions. Whatever the objective of the assignment is, students will have to perform well in order to secure good grades in their subjects. Understanding your assignments well enough is the first step to preparing an impressive one. Anti essays are assignments which give you a chance to voice your opinion against a particular topic.
In order to handle essays with such a peculiar objective, you need to learn the best possible approach to the topic as well as the best presentation method. There are a few points which must be considered while preparing such an assignment.
• The word ‘anti’ means ‘against’. It stands for the feelings, sentiments, opinion or action against a particular matter. Even though it sounds like an interesting and much easier task to write about something you don’t like or something which you don’t agree with, it is not as easy as it sounds.
• The method of dealing with an anti essay is different as its purpose is somewhat the opposite from that of other essays. Whereas a normal essay talks for a topic, this type of an essay talks against it. Talking against something is easy but writing an essay against a topic isn’t, as you are expected to justify why you are against it.
• There is no dearth of topics for such an assignment because almost everything has a negative side. The main aim of this type of assignment is to project the negative side. So almost any topic can be used as long as you can justify your point.
• The justifications or arguments you present cannot be entirely personal. It will not sound credible or reasonable to write an anti essay on a subject or object which you hate for a personal reason. You must have some substantial facts to present against the topic and prove to your readers that you are right in your opinion against the topic.
• Knowing the topic thoroughly is extremely important while preparing such an essay because without knowing perfectly well about something you cannot evaluate it to find out the negative aspects about it.
• Use powerful language to communicate as it gives credibility to the presentation. Your confidence in the matter as well as your knowledge of the subject in general will reflect clearly through your essay. So make sure that you know well enough about the topic before you choose to write on it.
Anti essays can be handled well if you have an in-depth knowledge of the topic and some strong points to state against it. But if you are not too good with words, it may not be easy to convey your point effectively enough. But that is no reason to worry at all. We can help you with your essay project by offering a custom essay prepared specifically for you as per your preferences. We have highly skilled professional academic writers who will prepare an outstanding essay for you. We also offer unlimited free assignments which would, in turn, ensure your satisfaction.
- FREE unlimited amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
+44 (0) 2030-74264-74995