Sunday, December 13, 2009
Some research paper guidelines give students the liberty to choose their own topic. However, there will be certain instructions given about the topic to be chosen in order to create a common platform for judging the research papers. Choosing the suitable topic not only means one that suits your interests but it also stands for the selection of one that fits very well into the given guidelines. When assigned to do an abortion research paper with the option of choosing the topic open to you, use the opportunity to pick one that suits the project and you alike.
There are some topics that you can consider, depending on the guidelines and the subject for which you are preparing the assignment.
From a sociological point of view, you may write on:
• The social causes which leads to the rising number of abortions.
• The possible situations where family members encourage the mother to abort the pregnancy.
• The social response to abortion.
If you wish to deal with the topic from a psychological perspective, you will be able to consider a few topics like:
• The impact of abortion on a mother who has been forced to abort her pregnancy due to medical complications.
• The best psychological arguments against an unreasonable excuse for abortion.
• The difference in the level of psychological trauma suffered by the father and mother in case of an abortion for medical reasons, against the wish of the parents.
If you are writing the paper in relation to the subject of law, there is no dearth of topics there either. You can prepare your research paper on:
• The laws concerning abortion in various countries.
• The countries which have legalized abortion and the clauses which justify it.
• Your view on the laws regarding abortion.
For medicine related abortion research papers some options would be:
• The medical complications in pregnancy which ask for an abortion.
• The medical complications that can happen with an abortion.
• The after-effects of an abortion.
• The crude abortion methods practiced among uncivilized people.
• The maternal mortality rate due to abortions and the causes.
There are also some miscellaneous topics which you can check out, if it fits into the assignment guidelines:
• Whether the economic conditions in families have something to do with the rising abortion rates.
• Countries which report the maximum number of abortions and the possible causes.
These are just a few suggestions. If it is an analytical essay, you can choose any topic you like. But if your abortion research paper is to be argumentative, then you will have to place your own argument regarding the topic and prove it. For research papers, you should also try to find fresh topics. It will not interest the panel to hear about things that have been stated several times before.
Choosing a topic is only the initial part of writing a research paper. But in order to get good grades you need to put enough effort into each part of your assignment. If you need more help with any of the stages of your abortion research paper, our experienced academic writers will be happy to assist you.
Tags: Abortion research paper, abortion research paper topics, abortion research topics, academic writers, assignment, Research, research paper, research paper topics, Writing, writing a research paper
- FREE unlimited amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
+44 (0) 2030-74264-74995