Research Paper Layout
A good research paper has its specific format known as the Research Paper layout; failure to create a report in its specified layout may lead to bad grades and penalties. This is the reason why essaycapital.com provides the students with a free layout of a research paper.
Let us at Essaycapital.com now explain the most favorable kind of research paper layout. The Research paper layout or the Research paper structure is considered to be optimum if created in the following ways: 1. The "Title" of the report: The first and foremost thing while deciding to write a report is to create a list of research paper topic ideas and then to choose the best topic suitable for your research report amongst that list. It is very necessary to ensure that the title of the research report should clearly identify the content and the subject matter of the report. The essay title will be the first page of the report and everything else will start from the next page.
2. The "Abstract" Section: This acts as the frame work of the report. The Abstract of a research report summarizes the whole context and is the first step that helps the reader to decide whether to read the report further or not.
3. The "Introduction": This generally includes the discussion and history of the topic under consideration. This might include several sub headings such as "Background of research area", Current trend and the brief questionnaire.
4. "Literature Review": This part will describe the study that you have conducted based on various sources and your agreement or disagreement with the authors on the particular subject matter.
5. The "Methodology" Section: This normally describes the methods that were used to attain the final goal of the report or rather to explain the procedure.
6. The "Results and Findings" Section: This is used to describe the various results and findings.
7. "Conclusion"; Most people consider the conclusion part of a report as a sub division of the Results and findings section, but that is not correct, the conclusion part of the report will describe the conclusions that "you" feel are dominant, whereas, the results and findings section normally refers to the findings and results of the methodology section.
8. "Appendices" section; This will include names, uses and functions of the supporting files that have been used to solve the research question and it is very necessary that the files that have been mentioned in the appendices section must always be attached along with the project while submission.
9. "References" or "Works Cited": This section is used to insert the sources of accumulated data used in the report.
10. "Bibliography": This is again a tricky one, most people consider he bibliography section of the report as an equivalent of the reference section, but again, that is not so, the Bibliography section of the report will include all the material that you've used to learn the concepts of your project and not the content that you have used to post or insert in your project.
At Essaycapital.com you have the access to a free optimum research paper layout to help you out with your dissertations or analytical research papers. Not only that, but we also have free a free Sample
- FREE unlimited amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting