Oedipus essay is a literary essay written to analyze and think critically about the famous play �Oedipus Rex� written by Sophocles. Play is often quoted as a Greek tragedy because of tragic events in the life of the main character Oedipus, son of King Laius of Thebes and Queen Jocasta. Delphic Oracle tells Laius that he will be killed by his own son. Jocasta ties her infant son�s feet with rope and tells her sevants to kill him. As this play says aloud "Fate is Unavoidable", Oedipus escapes and is raised in the court of the childless King Polybus of Corinth. In the series of events, Oedipus kills Laius and marries his own mother, ignorant of the fact that they are his parents. Our company is equipped with a team of professional writers who are skilled in writing essays related to every field. This kind of work requires an in depth knowledge of literature and expert skills in essay writing. The writer must be able to comprehend the view of the author so that the readers of the essay can associate themselves with the play.
Our company ensures that the writers strictly follow all the standard guidelines for the perfect presentation of the essays about the literatures like Oedipus. The essay must adhere to a standard MLA essay format divided into the following sections to get a high level in essay rubric:
- Introduction - Introduces the main idea of the essay. The opening serves as a guide to the subject in the essay. The introduction should contain a background about the characters and describe the core message of the play.
- Body - The body consists of two to three paragraphs. It elaborates the introduction. The body explains the series of incidents in the play.
- Closing paragraph - The closing paragraph summarizes the main points discussed in the body of the essay. It can contain a rational opinion.
Oedipus essay should necessarily cover the following points.
- Tragedy of events with Oedipus.
- How tragedy is created by Sophocles using Oracle and his prophecy.
- How fate of Oedipus made him to kill his father and marry his mother.
- Compare characters of King Laius and Queen Jocasta.
- Famous Sphinx's riddle.
There are a number of reasons for choosing our company to work for you.
- Our company guarantees original content provided with a free plagiarism report.
- We offer 24 hour help, 7 days a week through phone, fax, and email.
- We have experts writing for you keeping in mind your special customized needs.
- We ensure that your messages are replied by our writers promptly and instantly.
- Orders are completed in time maintaining the optimum quality.
- Assignments are completed on short notices effectively by experienced and qualified writers.
- Confident about our services we offer full money back guarantee. Oedipus essay needs profound knowledge in literature. The writer should catch the tragedy of the play. The writer must give a critical review on the role of Oedipus and other character's in the play. Hamlet essay is another example of literary essay on a famous piece of literature by Shakespeare.
- FREE unlimited amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting